HTCert performs certifications in accordance with national, European and international standards and 93/42/EEC Directive. Certification services are available to all customers and are applied without discrimination.
Decisions for granting, refusing, maintaining of certification, expanding or reducing the scope of certification, renewing, suspending or restoring, or withdrawing of certification are based on objective proofs of conformity or nonconformity.
HTCert commits itself to impartiality in the conduction of certification activities and ensures that any conflicts of interest are identified, analysed and eliminated, so that the objectivity of certification activities is fulfilled at all times.
In order to ensure strict neutrality and independence, HTCert:
- does not offer or provide any consultancy services or any other service that creates a threat to impartiality
- is not linked to any organisation which itself provides consultancy services
- is not involved in the development, production, installation, sale or maintenance of products
- is not involved in establishing, implementing or maintaining management systems
- does not carry out internal audits to its clients
- does not link rewards for top managers, evaluation staff and external personnel involved in evaluation activities with evaluation results
- has established an Impartiality Committee that consists of representatives from all interested parties and has as main function to ensure the impartiality in compliance with ISO/IEC 17021:2015 and ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
Top management, all staff and external personnel, are committed to full compliance with this policy and sign a formal statement indicating their compliance to confidentiality, independence and impartiality principles of HTCert.